Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hi and Welcome to my Blog...


My name is Sherri and I am the owner of Sherri's Timesavers. My Goal is to make life easier for you by giving you some time back in your life to do the important things you want to do like watching your child's sporting event, playing a round of golf, or getting that well deserved spa treatment. Let me give you the gift of time.

I am blogging to share my experiences, pictures, thoughts, and even some time saving tips/tidbits to help you save time in your life.

My blog will be a window into my life, business, experience, and a place for you to share ideas and comments that you have or may think are helpful to me and others.

I encourage open and honest feedback and your feedback is always welcome, positive or negative.


Warmest Regards,
Sherri





No comments:

Post a Comment